RVB Services, LLC Terms Of Service
RVB Services, LLC Terms Of Service
Thank you for engaging RVB Services, LLC for your Civil Process of Service Needs.
Your business is truly appreciated. I guarantee you will receive my best efforts to fulfill
my commitment to you as quickly and efficiently as possible. Below is what you can
expect from RVB Services, LLC. If at any time you have a question, please reach out to us!
Legal Name and Address for Court Filings:
Company Name: RVB Services, LLC
Server Name: Rodney L. VanBrimmer II
Address: 18 E. William St, #12, Delaware, OH 43015
Email: [email protected]
1. What to Expect:
- Standard service – We make up to 4 diligent attempts to serve your documents within 24 to 72 hours of receiving your documents. Service is NOTGUARANTEED! Our work product is the Return of Service per party, per address, per case. Our goal is to obtain a successful serve on the first attempt, however multiple attempts, or no service may occur.
- Return of Service Affidavit – We will document the successful serve, all diligent attempts to serve the party, or documentation on why there is no reasonable expectation to obtain service at that address.
- Real Time Status Updates – Stamped with GPS coordinates, pictures of the address where the attempt was made stamped with GPS, Time, Date, Street Location, City, and County. These updates are also available 24 hours a day on our client portal.
- Documentation – We document who the sever spoke with and details of the conversation. We attempt to speak with neighbors, postal workers, and apartment managers to confirm if our subject still lives at this address, and the best time to reach them.]
- We Are Not Attorneys – Anything we discuss is for information purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
2. Fee Schedule:
- Service of Process / Legal Courier Service – $75 for 1 person, per case at 1 address with up to four (4) diligent attempts in Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Knox, Licking, Madison, Marion, Morrow, and Union Counties in Ohio. Other counties by request.
- Additional Party at the same address – $10 per person, per case. 4 concurrent diligent attempts with the first party, per person, per case.
- Print Fees – A fee of $.10 per page will be charged for any documents to be printed over 20 pages.
- 2nd Address – $75 for the first party, $10 for any additional party per address, per person, per case.
- Rush Service – $35 additional fee for the 1st attempt to be made with in 24 hours of documents being received (Next business day if received on a Friday, or the day before a holiday). Documents must be received by 7:00 pm to be served in 24 hours the next day. Any documents received after 7:00 pm will received a default receipt time of 9:00 am the next business day.
- Same Day Service – $100 additional fee for the first attempt. Documents must be received by 3:00 pm the same day.
- CT Corporation Statutory Agent Service Only – $65 Guaranteed to be served by 3 pm the next business day with no print fees. Documents MUST be received by 7:00 pm the day before.
- Waiting Fee – $75 per hour with a 2-hour minimum, must be paid upfront.
- Additional Fees – We will not assess any additional fees other than what was quoted without written confirmation.
3. Types of Service defined:
- Regular Service – 1st attempt at service is made 48 to 72 hours after the documents are received. 1 Diligent attempt is made every 2 to 3 days. It can take up to 12 days for all attempts to be made.
- Rush Service – 1st attempt at service is made 24 hours after the documents are received. 1 diligent attempt is made every 24 to 48 hours. It can take up to 8 days for all attempts to be made.
- Same Day Service – 1st attempt made by 9 pm that day. 1 diligent attempt made every 24 to 48 hours. It can take up to 6 days for all attempts to be made. Documents must be received by 3:00 pm that day.
- Waiting – If you wish for us to wait for an opportunity to perfect service, we charge an hourly fee of $75 per hour with a 3-hour minimum, in addition to our regular fees. This fee needs to be paid prior to the start of any waiting. We retain the right to refuse waiting assignments do to location, and scheduling.
- Exceptions – We do no serve on Sundays, Holidays, in cases of severe weather, or during times of civil unrest/rioting. We reserve the right to extend service days for these circumstances.
- On-Demand Attempts – If you are aware of a time that may help us find our subject at an opportune time, please let us know as soon as possible. We will make a reasonable effort to accommodate it, if provided with 24-hour notice. We do not guarantee the ability to make any attempts with less than 24-hour notice.
4. Diligent Attempts Defined:
- Evening – One attempt between 6:00 pm and 9 pm.
- Morning – One attempt between 7 am and 10:00 am.
- Ad Hoc – One Saturday attempt, and/or 1 other attempts at various times.
- No Sunday Service – This is our 1 day off.
- Exceptions – RVB Services will serve on an exception basis between 9:00 pm and 7:00 am Monday through Saturday, additional fee of $50 will apply.
5. Return of Service Affidavit:
- After Service – we will email you a draft copy of the return of service affidavit to review for corrections.
- Your Approval – Once we receive your approval, we will execute the final return of service affidavit with an electronic signature sent via email. *** WE DO NOT FILE THESE WITH THE COURT ***
- I Need Original Singed Copies in Blue Ink – please let us know your return email advising us of affidavit approval. The original will be sent by regular Untied States Postal Service mail, with a scanned copy sent via email. If you wish for expedited delivery of the physical copy, you will need to provide us with a pre-paid label addressed to you from your curier of choice.
- I Need a Notarized Affidavit – Please let us know your return email advising us of affidavit approval if you require a notarized affidavit. The original will be sent by regular Untied States Postal Service mail, with a scanned copy sent via email. If you wish for expedited delivery of the physical copy, you will need to provide us with a pre-paid label addressed to you from your curier of choice.
6. Non-Serve Affidavit:
Of course, our goal is to successfully serve on the first attempt. However, if a successful serve is not attainable, you will receive a Non-Serve Affidavit documenting all diligent attempts, or information why there is no reasonable expectation that service
can be completed.
- Pro Se Clients (individuals representing themselves) – Payment is expected to be made prior to any attempts of service and can be paid by the emailed PayPal invoice sent to you after the documents were received by us. Any additional fees will be discussed and authorized by you with confirmation by email.
- Attorney & Process Server Clients – Payment is expected to be made any time prior to delivery of the executed Return of Service Affidavit and can be paid by the emailed PayPal invoice sent to you after the documents were received by us. Any additional fees will be discussed and authorized by you with confirmation by email. If you need to make other arrangements, please let us know to discuss your needs.
8. Cancelation Policy:
You may cancel service at any time. Refunds will only be issued if service is cancelled prior to the 1st attempt. Any cancelations where the intake process started (your files was entered into our system) will be subject to a $25 cancelation fee.
We may be in the field. To ensure a timely cancelation prior to an attempt, ALL cancelations must be sent in writing via email to [email protected] followed by a phone call to 740-936-7625.
9. RVB Services Communications Policy and Promise:
I do my best to pick up the phone the first time, however due to various reasons, it does not always happen. Please leave me a message and I PROMISE I will call you back as quickly as I can (usually within an hour unless I am in a bad cell phone area). I do not let
messages sit overnight. If you are trying to reach me after 7:00 pm, or on a Saturday, please text or email me first. I may be spending time with my family. I promise, I will call you back as quickly as possible! Sundays are my day off; I will return calls at my discretion.
10. Threats or Acts of Violence:
Our safety is paramount. In volatile situations we will de-escalate and walk away if possible. When threats, or acts of violence occur, all service attempts will cease with the appropriate affidavit (Return of Service or Non-Serve) will be issued, detailing the attempt. We will not make any future attempts. Additionally, we will call local law enforcement and file a criminal complaint when this occurs.
11. Terms of Service Subject to Change:
This document could be outdated. Our current Terms of Service document can be found at www.RVBServices.net/TOS and supersedes this document. When updated, this document is null and void.